Applications are invited for Manager- Ecommerce Brand Marketing at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai for the year 2022. Online applications are open on the official website.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways.
- A Post-Graduate/MBA from Tier 1/Tier 2 Business School
- 0-1 years of relevant activation experience across eCommerce, FMCG Sales or Marketing
- Extraordinary relationship and negotiation skills including the ability to collaborate across multiple teams
- Extraordinary customer relationship management – ability to coordinate with e-Retailer marketing and business teams
- Strong MS Excel skills – should be able to independently do data analysis, arrive at insights and hypothesize.
- Strong communication skills – PowerPoint and Business Writing skills to engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong ownership and accountability of business results, display growth mindset.
This role is for the lead marketing SPOC for top e-retailers for P&G India Digital Commerce. The role is rich with experience across multiple brands and multiple marketing formats providing a holistic input into digital commerce.
- Deliver customer annual targets on growth, user penetration and market share through high impact marketing models
- Lead media planning for multiple brands on e-Commerce by inputs into marketing mix and designing e-commerce media strategies
- Displaying thought leadership on digital and e-commerce media for P&G India.
- Responsible for people management with direct agency reporting and customer relationship management.
- Manage Execution Budget, Financial Stewardship for customers
- Ideate on cutting edge media capabilities and drive efficiency, education and effectiviess of P&G e-Commerce Media
- Work with multiple functional teams, internal and external on driving brand growth and share targets.
- Lead annual Joint Business Plan for top customers across multiple brands through detailed analytics, growth strategies and proven building blocks.
- Designing and delivering on marketing design linked to digital campaigns on the customer.
- Driving new user acquisition for online brand growth and penetration.
You may also be interested in: