Applications are invited for HR Manager- Recruiter at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai for the year 2022.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in Talent/Executive Recruiting environment; ideally in the Consumer Package Goods (CPG) Industry.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate successfully in a highly matrixed organization environment, both internally and externally. Ability to prioritize, set clear expectations and influence others.
- Ability to independently manage senior stakeholder interfaces and proven capability on setting systems in place/building capability for other recruiters
- Build capability in AMA around sourcing and attraction of experienced hires. Be able to put in place clear sourcing and attraction strategy around experienced hiring. Own the Experienced Hires selection and sourcing processes/systems (incl. LinkedIn, Selection Process, Global/Regional Recruiting Agencies, etc.)
- Talent Acquisition Quality Governance: Create system and measures for an excellent candidate experience for our experienced hires. Understand and champion the highest quality of stewardship across this ecosystem.
- Flow-to-work Delivery Excellence: Support Talent Acquisition regional needs as and when a divestiture/M&A transaction is ongoing, Provide capacity support to help with sourcing of experienced hires in key critical roles as defined by the region, etc.
Click here to apply for HR Manager- Recruiter at Procter & Gamble.
You may also be interested in: