Applications are invited for Full Stack Developer at MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of application is 25 July.
Digital India Corporation is currently inviting applications for the following positions purely on Contract/
Qualifications and Experiences: BE/ B.Tech./ MSc(Comp. Science)/ MCA with 1-5 years of experience in Web Application Development.
Required Skill Set
- Strong coding and design skills
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms
- The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code Working Experience in Angular, NodeJS
preferably using headless CMS strapi
- Working Experience of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
using REST and SOAP architecture knowledge of n8n would be an added advantage
- Additional skill set D3.Js, Express.JS, webpack. Bootstrap, MYSQL, Python, MongoDB, Redis,
Ansible, AWS, ioniccordova, capacitor framework, Red hat Openshift, RabbitMQ, and Morphient
Desirable Skill Set
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, Facebook, SMS gateway integration, payment
gateway integration etc.)
- Object Oriented Programming with the understanding of an MVC framework architecture and
experience in development using MVC framework
- Experience in handling web security audit and its tools
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new ideas
- Experience for working on software tools LAMP, SVN, versioning web and database security
- Experience in web security audit/
- Experience in cross platform development, worked in products or technologies that have scalable
- Understanding and experience in complete SDLC from functional & technical specifications, documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance and deployments
- Understanding of W3C Web Standards/Semantics and Accessibility Guidelines
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle for development of portal
- Produce detailed specifications of system
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality and security as per web security audit criteria
- Write well designed code and integration with UIDAI for biometric authentication, Public Fund
Management System (PFMS)/ Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) for fund transfer etc.
- Develop design models based on requirements documents.
- Support the development of business and requirements artifacts that effectively model the requirements.
- Participate in requirements and design reviews.
- Support system and customer acceptance testing.
- Participate in group improvement activities and initiatives to improve quality.
- Proficiently applies appropriate methodologies to design, code, test, implement and maintain systems.
- Prepare, write, review and maintain effective system documentation
- Monitoring and evaluating and analyzing project data and producing insights to optimize
performance,identifying problems and shortfalls and proposing solutions
- Proficiency of working with Data Visualization tools like MS-Excel, Tableau/Power BI, SQL and
comfortable with any programming language(R/Python)
- Perform data analysis for the development of corrective action and reporting using aforementioned
- Monitoring project management standards and execution, analyzing and compiling executive
reporting on project governance, status and performance metrics.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
25 July 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Full Stack Developer at MyGov, New Delhi.
You may also be interested in: