PayTm invites job applications for Data Analyst post for Noida location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website on Paytm only.
- Part of Paytm wallet web/app/customer analytics team
- Responsible to Analyze raw data, Manipulate, Cleanse and Process data using Hive/Sql/R/Python and throw insights on effectiveness of campaigns running on Paytm marketplace.
- Responsible for performing data driven growth analytics for building topline and optimizing marketing spends
- 1-3 years in analytics firm or analytics divisions of e-commerce firms
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Structured problem solving
- Expertise in Excel, SQL, R/Python
- Experience with Big Data technologies preferably Hive, Spark
- Familiarity with visualization tools like Tableau, Grafana
- Familiarity with basic statistical techniques for prediction and optimization
Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services.
One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
Apply here for Data Analyst at PayTm, Noida.