Eligible candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as an Officer, are required to register online after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call letters, process & pattern of examination/ interview etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Note: The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
Age Limit: (As on 01.12.2021): Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as on 01.12.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.12.2000 and not earlier than 02.12.1991 (both days inclusive).
- Online registration dates: From 09.12.2021 to 29.12.2021
- Download of Call letters for Online test: 12th Jan 2022 Onwards (Tentative)
- Online test: Jan 2022 (Tentative)
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
The list of the documents to be uploaded is as below.
- Recent Photograph (jpg/jpeg),
- Signature (jpg/jpeg),
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Job Profile (certified by existing/previous employers) (PDF)
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant MarkSheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
- Experience Certificate/ Appointment Letter/Job Offer Letter (PDF)
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF)
- SC/ ST/ PWD Nil
- General/ EWS/ OBC 750/-
Eligible candidates are required to register on-line for the recruitment process which will be held in phases viz. (i) Online Written Examination (ii) Screening and (ii) Interview.
Click here to view the official notification of Circle Based Officers at State Bank of India.
You may also be interested in: