Teach for India invites job applications for Associate (Development) post for Mumbai location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website.
The Mission of the Development team is to build lifelong champions of the cause and to acquire financial support for the movement. As one of the most external-facing teams, we build high-impact sustainable partnerships and strong champions for the movement through various engagement avenues and immersions with our students, Fellows, Staff, and our Board. The Development team has repurposed fundraising efforts by building strategic partnerships, newer channels of giving, and strong teams and systems resilient to future threats.
The Associate, Development (Fundraising) will support the engagement team in building deep partnerships with existing donors, create bespoke volunteering engagement activities for donors, generate high-quality reports and proposals and achieve operational excellence in their day to day work.
We are seeking a proven leader who possesses exceptional communication skills, a collaborative and proactive approach to working in teams and a deep personal belief in Teach For India’s vision and mission.
- Work closely with operations track leads on operationalising, developing and improving internal processes.
- Work with the Finance team to process fund utilizations, receipts, and projections through the year.
- You will be required to help during the selection of new Fellows. Volunteering and immersing in classrooms is highly recommended to keep in touch with why we do what we do.
- Providing other administrative support and working on special projects on an as-needed basis.
- You may also have the opportunity to manage interns and Fellows working on specific projects under their workstream.
- Graduate (in any stream) with 2+ years of full-time work experience preferably in a role that required writing proposals and reports
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to analyze complex financials and data sets, drawing conclusions, narratives, and communicating impact stories to external partners.
- Knowledge and ability to run targeted online campaigns to achieve crowdfunding targets.
- Mastery over Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build meaningful relationships with diverse & ensure better collaboration
- Commitment to Teach For India’s mission and values.
- Commitment to excellence, accuracy, attention to detail
- High on integrity, accountability and drive.
- Past experience in fundraising, business development, marketing, or project management
- Has worked in the CSR department of a corporate, fundraised for an international NGO or worked in a foundation on the grants side.
- High sense of possibility and an anything-it-takes attitude.
Apply here for Associate (Development) at Teach for India, Mumbai.