Myntra is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and creative candidate to join our team as an Associate. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work in an emerging business team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Brand Interfacing Discussion with brand regarding stock requirements for inventory as well as catalog shoots, delivery of stock, payments and all business-facing aspects.
- Actively participate in Brand development/ Range/Product development through analytics-based insights. New Vendor onboarding.
- Work in close coordination with Planning and Pricing team for optimizing Scale / Inventory / OTB / Capacities etc.
- Inventory Ops. – Ensuring that brands deliver as per slot dates sharing packing slips in the right format, in warding and GRN within acceptable timelines, RO / Q1 Non Live / RTV for Q2Q3 with the right documentation.
- Management of OIs / POs / Inwards , Cataloguing and driving and improvising the processes.
- Collaborating with cataloguing team to get products shoot, content creation and right information of the product being shared and improvising on processes to constantly improve customer experience.
- Undertake special projects time to time for overall Category business/experience impact.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical & numbers acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating forecasts, metrics.
- Work closely with various departments within the company to ensure that all consumer touch points and messaging are working and measured harmoniously.
- Sales, fashion or vendor management background.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic excel.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
Apply here for Associate- Category Management (Jewellery) at Myntra, Bengaluru.