Applications are invited for Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) at IFFCO, New Delhi for the year 2022. The last date of application is 15 April.
Online Applications are invited from the individuals for the post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its existing establishments, Joint Ventures and future projects anywhere in India or abroad.
- Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree. Those candidates whose final semester results are expected by May, 2022 can also apply.
- General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% marks and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in the year 2019 and thereafter can only apply.
- The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University/Institute.
- Upper age limit: 30 years, as on 01st February, 2022. (relaxable by 5 years for SCs/ STs & by 3 years for OBCs not belonging to creamy layer).
For Field Offices located in the States of Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, J&K, H.P., Gujarat, M.P, Chhatisgarh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Assam (NE), Odisha, A.P, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Kerala
Interested and eligible candidates may only apply on-line in the prescribed Application Form available till 15/04/2022.
As per rules of the organization, presently the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m. On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed at the basic pay of Rs. 37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
Click here to view the official notification of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) at IFFCO.
You may also be interested in: