About the Program
UP-TSU (Uttar Pradesh Technical Support Unit) on behalf of Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission invites the candidates who are willing and enthusiastic to serve the community by bringing health care services to the doorsteps of the community to apply for the 6 – Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health.
This course is part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to strengthen Sub-Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion.
Candidates who successfully complete this course will be posted at 1163 Sub-Centers as Community Health Officers (CHOs) to lead a primary health care team consisting of frontline workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Workers (MPWs) and ASHAs.
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM from a recognized institute/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
- Less than 35 years of age at the date of advertisement and reservation policy is applicable as per UP state Government rules.
- Registration from State Nursing Council at the time of online submission of application. Candidates belongs to other states may get three months time to get registered from UP State Nursing Council after selection.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in the health sector.
- Work experience in the public health system, preferably at the Primary/Community Health Center level.
Stipend/Honoraria and other facilitation for selected candidates
- 20,000/- per month will be offered as stipend during the training period, which include Boarding & Lodging allowances.
- Maximum Rs.35,000/- per month (Rs. 20,000/- Honoraria+Rs.15,000/- Performance Based Incentive) will be offered at the time of posting at Districts as CHOs subject to guidelines issued by Govt. of India.
- National Health Mission, UP shall provide support for IGNOU fees, transport cost for practicum and Stipend during the training.
- Candidates have to sign a Surety bond to serve at Sub Centers/Health & Wellness Center for at least three years after successful completion of 6 months training.
- Candidates who are undergoing the above training or passed the course are not eligible for applying in this session.
- No application will be entertained for transfer during the training period.
Number of Vacancies
Total: 1163 [UR (584), OBC (312), SC (240), ST (27)] including backlog vacancies.
How to Apply
- Application to be submitted online at http://www.ihat.in/vacancies/up-nhm/.
- Only online submission of application is acceptable.
Visit www.ihat.in or www.upnrhm.gov.in for detailed advertisement including eligibility criteria and application process.
Application Deadline: 31st Oct, 2018