Amazon is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Operations Lead for its Patna location.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
About the Job
Amazon is seeking Team leads for our Global Specialty Fulfilment (GSF) FC operations team. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
You are responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs. You will ensure Amazon policies, including attendance tracking, are implemented and administered fairly and consistently.
This includes motivating, coaching, reporting, and providing feedback of associates’ performance – including productivity, quality and safety – as a means for achieving or exceeding Amazon expectations.
The candidate will address discipline and/or performance issues for LM Associates including up to termination. In addition, you will work in partnership with 3P delivery providers to ensure Amazon standards are being met in line with service contracts.
They are seeking a Team lead for our FC operations. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, on a daily basis, end to end operations such as execution of inbound and outbound operations, for either one large site or a combination of small sites.
- Meeting customer facing metrics, while maintaining cost targets and upholding safety and morale of the team
- Driving performance management of your team members, preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates
- Continuously improving the delivery process and attaining a sustained level of delivery performance improvement
- Conducting 4M and 5S audits for the delivery station on a daily basis
- Stand-in for Area Manager
- Ability to manage day and night shifts
A graduate with 1-3 yrs of experience in a customer-facing environment, warehousing, logistics or manufacturing.
- Strong execution skills, action-oriented, go-getter. – Resourceful to identify the way to get things done using limited resources
- Ability to work under pressure situations
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and to come out with solutions as per the situations faced
- Good people management skills
- Comfortable with MS excel
A self-motivated person with the ability to motivate associates/team members.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Amazon systems or similar systems.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.