PhonePe is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Operations Analyst for its Bengaluru location.
PhonePe is an Indian digital payment and financial technology company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. PhonePe was founded in December 2015, by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burzin Engineer.
About the Job Description
- The role would offer an opportunity to work on ops & growth related tasks & initiatives for Online Business.
- Should possess an ability to work with multiple cross functional stakeholders.
- Be responsible for handling day to day business operations and coordination with both external and internal stakeholders across varied industry segments.
- Be responsible for management of monitoring, business reporting and any ad hoc reporting required from time to time. Proficient knowledge of excel/ google sheets is a must.
- Strongly focused on execution, hustler, proactive learner with a go-getter attitude.
- Merchant-first attitude. Coordination with various stakeholders while handling escalations on a day to day basis to provide prompt resolution to the merchants, ensuring best merchant experience.
- Addressing internal queries, data requirements and escalations regarding category transactions.
- Data Analytics Support & trendline reasoning –
- Monitoring & extracting relevant data points & MIS from our analytics dashboards for further actioning
- Transaction analysis (increase/ dip) & follow-up with partners on reasons thereof
- MCC mapping, coordination for MCC clean-up & monitoring
- Biz & Product health analysis
- Track ETA vs closure of due analyses
- Offers & CRM – Work closely with internal teams to set up offers, promotional
- Collaborate with internal and external business + technical teams to spearhead integrations and go-live.
- Following up for agreement closures and invoice payments.
- Working with internal teams, to ensure timely account launches – by overseeing payment solution roll-outs.
- Solving payments-related escalations and refunds & settlement-related issues
- Providing a bridge between merchants’ operations/ accounts teams and our internal stakeholders.
- Identifying areas of operations that require automation and coordinating with stakeholders for implementation of the same.
- Minimum work experience of 1-2 years in the operations/ fintech/ payments industry.
- A-driver-personality – constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for a great collaboration.
- Orientation to execute multiple activities in a seamless manner.
- Strong communication skills and ability to negotiate for one’s requirements.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced target focused environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/ Google sheets.
- Qualifications – Graduate/MBA from tier 1 or tier 2 college preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.