Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of New Associate at Accenture, Gurugram.
Accenture plc is an American-Irish multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $43.2 billion in 2019 and had 492,000 employees, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Any Graduation/Bachelor of Information systems and Management/Bachelor Of Science with a major in Business Administration/P G Diploma In Journalism/Bachelor in Media Science
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Business Process Delivery and help us supervise the day-to-day operational and administrative activities, ensuring all processes are followed/executed and deadlines are met.
- You will be a part of Domestic Language team which has a strong knowledge of cultural context in the transactions handling and is proficient in English and Hindi. Being fluent in reading and writing in a regional language would be an added benefit (Hindi, Tamil, Bengali or Urdu).
- You will be responsible for English content where in you will be reviewing photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our client’s terms of services. The contents may cover nudity, hate speech, bullying, self-harm, gore and harassment. You will ensure every piece of content in violation of client’s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
Accenture is looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Content Assessment
- Content Curation
- Content Moderation
- Digital Marketing
- Detail orientation
- Commitment to quality
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
New Associate at Accenture, Gurugram