Merck is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Medical writer at its Bangalore offices.
The Merck Group, branded and commonly known as Merck, is a German multinational science and technology company headquartered in Darmstadt, with about 57,000 employees and present in 66 countries. The group includes around 250 companies; the main company is Merck KGaA in Germany.
About the Job
As a Medical Writer, you will support the Global Medical Writing Team to deliver its portfolio effectively and efficiently.
- Assists in authoring of clinical and regulatory documents in collaboration with a particular focus on Investigator Brochures and INDs/IMPDs.
- Drafts shell documents to project specifications/modifies generic documents
- Supports MW Asset Leads with the creation and maintenance of document route maps
- Supports document lead authors on the electronic document management system.
- Participate in meetings related to key MW, QC, and compliance activities
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in BPharm/MPharm, PhD, BDS (Dental), BSC/MSC or equivalent job experience with comprehensive Medical Writing knowledge of theories, principles and concepts, MD/PhD or advanced science degree.
- Excellent written and spoken English (including medical terminology) and familiarity with AMA style guide.
- Knowledge of Clinical and Regulatory documents
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (2-4 years related experience in a medical or other relevant pharmaceutical industry experience combined with scientific and regulatory knowledge) required.
- Knowledge of ICH/Good Clinical Practices, CTD guidance.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; readily adapt to changes
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.