AIIMS Raipur is an apex health care institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS, Raipur will conduct walk-in-interview for engagement to the following post in the department of Radiotherapy on contractual basis for a period of 11 months.
No. of Posts
- M.Sc. in Medical Physics/Nuclear Medicine or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. OR
- M.Sc. Physics from a recognized University and A Post-Graduate diploma/degree in Radiological/ Medical Physics from a recognized University/ Institute.
Rs. 50,000/- per month and no enhancement during the contract period.
Up to 35 Years of Age.
Period of Consultancy
Initially for 11 (eleven) months
Rs. 1,000/- to be paid in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The Application fee is nonrefundable and it should be attach with the application form.
How to Apply?
The duly filled application form along with the originals and self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with a coloured passport size photograph should be brought at the time of walk-in-interview.
- Date (Walk-in-Interview): 22.02.2020
- Reporting Timing: 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview: Committee Room, First Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 05, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099.