IIIT Allahabad is inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Medical officers.
About IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Allahabad is an Institute of national importance declared under the act of Parliament to provide Education and Research in various branches of Engineering, Technology & Management Studies. The Institute is in search of suitable Indian National for appointment of the Medical Officer.
About the Post
The positions given below are purely temporary and contractual basis on a fixed consolidated remuneration for a period of 01 (ONE) Year at present at IIIT Allahabad, Health Centre, Prayagraj.
No. of Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience
MBBS from Government / Government recognized Medical College. Should be Registered with U.P. Medical Council.
MD (Medicine) will be preferred.
Negotiable (Depending upon experience & qualification)
How to Apply?
- The complete applications with relevant documents can be submitted on or before 05th August 2022 to the office of Joint Registrar (Estt), IIIT Allahabad, Deoghat Jhalwa, Prayagraj-211015 (U.P.) either by speed post or in person in prescribed application form.
- The envelope containing complete application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Medical Officer and must be sent to Joint Registrar (Estt.), Establishment Section, Administration Building, IIIT Allahabad, Deoghat Jhalwa, Prayagraj – 211015 (U.P.) INDIA.
- Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications. Original certificates must be produced at the time of Personal Discussion / Interview.
- Certificate in support of experience (if any) should be in proper format i.e it should be on the organization’s letter head, bearing the date of issue, specific period of work, name, designation and signature of the Administrative Authority/ Owner of the Organization along with/her seal.
- No T.A. / D.A. will be paid for attending the Interview / Presentation.
Augist 5, 2022
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0532-2922025