NBCC (India) Limited, a Government of India Navratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs requires dynamic and result oriented professionals for the post of Marketing Executive on Contract basis for a period of two years.
No. of Posts
Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Kochi, Alwar, Delhi (NCR)
Essential Educational Qualification
Full time MBA/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/ Brokerage Agency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development/ Marketing / Customer Handling.
- Candidates having a minimum of 01 years of experience in direct sales will be preferred. (Candidates will be required to serve in any part of India)
Rs. 42,500/- per month (Consolidated)
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.250/- as Application Fee. SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The Application Fee is payable through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi. The name of candidate, post applied for, advertisement no. and date of birth should be clearly written on the backside of demand draft.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pre & Post sale activities for Real Estate projects such as marketing, branding, coordination/communication with prospective buyers and other works like collection of Rent, property tax, issuance of the demand letter, Issuance of Agreement to sell, allotment letters, NOC for availing bank loan by customers and after clearance of all dues etc.
- RERA Registration of the project with concerned authority & compliances for RERA Registered Real Estate Projects.
- Empanelment of International Property Consultant for valuation of properties.
- Conducting the allotment process through e-auction for commercial projects & draw of lots for residential projects.
- Designing & publishing of advertisement in leading / local newspapers for sale launch. Use of promotion tools like mailers, radio jingle, banners, hoardings etc. near project site for wider publicity and reach.
- Setting up of marketing camps at project sites for generating leads, client meetings & client get together for building customer relationship & sale conversion.
- Customer support service within the stipulated time period regarding project progress status, grievance redressal, handling the RTI replies, requests for transfer, possession status cancellation, refunds & organizing customer meets for verifying and payment of bills of Maintenance agency and advocate bills.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates should send duly filled application form with photograph along with demand draft in the prescribed format and supporting documents mentioned by post/courier to “General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Ltd., NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 to reach on or before 10/11/2020 [latest by 5 PM] with the name of the post superscribed on the top of the sealed envelope.
Nov 10, 2020
For more details, click the link below.
Marketing Executive at NBCC (India) Limited