Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainee at Genpact, Noida.
About the Genpact
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York.
About the Job
Responsible for general processing, accounting, and reporting of cash receipts and disbursements. Process check payments, credit card payments, bank exception items, accounting vouchers, journal entries, and payment corrections. Researches and resolves inquiries from internal customers.
Assists in obtaining, assembling, evaluating, interpreting, recording, and analyzing financial data. Reconciles transactions for billing and collection systems. Performs some research and analysis to resolve discrepancies in financial transactions.
- Accurately analyze research and process all payments and other transactions within established timeframes.
- Interact with dedicated client resources through e-mails on process-related matters
- Ensure that assigned targets per SLA metrics are met
- Ensure that the quality of transactions complies with predefined parameters laid down by SLA metrics
- Provide relevant process reports on a timely basis
- Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules i.e., per predefined rosters
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- B.com / M.Com
- General knowledge of accounting principles
- Effective written, verbal, and listening communication skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance timeliness, accuracy, and productivity independently
- Adjust easily to changes required as a result of workload re-assignment and business processes
- Teamwork – Achieve team objectives effectively through workload prioritization
- Business awareness
- Highly skilled in computer navigation
- Average keyboarding speed with high accuracy
- Proficiency in the English language
- Data gathering, logic, and numerical ability
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.