BEML Limited is looking for High Performing, Dynamic & Achievement-Oriented Professionals (Company Secretary).
BEML Limited, a Pioneer in Multi – Business (Mining & Construction, Rail & Metro and Defence & Aerospace, etc.) Heavy Engineering Company with a large Customer network across the globe. The Annual Turnover of the company is around Rs.3000 Crores.
Graduate with qualified Company Secretary with membership of the Institute of the Company Secretary of India.
Upper Age Limit
- 27 Years as on 04.12.2020
- The above mentioned upper age limit is for General category. Age relaxation for SC/ ST / OBC/ PWD candidates will be as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD candidates will be as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
Company Secretary (CS) Department is a vital link between the Company & its Board of Directors, Shareholders, Government, Regulatory Authorities and all other stake-holders. The CS Department and its officials ensure that the Board procedures under various statutes are followed, regularly reviewed as it provides support to Chairman and the Directors to fulfill their responsibilities under various laws & directives. The Company Secretary, being one of the “Key Managerial Personal” under the Companies Act is also considered to be a keeper of Corporate Governance.
The job responsibilities for the above position shall be inter-alia including the following:
- To support the Company Secretary towards ensuring complete compliance as per Statute, Government & Company Rules & Regulations.
- He/ She will be responsible for preparing various minutes, updating Registers, maintaining data base/ records and filing various Returns & Reports.
- He/ She would assist the Company Secretary in preparation of various Annual/ statutory Reports, convening Annual General Meetings, Board Meetings, in Company meetings, etc.
- The incumbent will assist in co-ordination activities with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies (ROC), Statutory/ Government Auditors and various other authorities. He/ She would be also required to maintain close coordination with internal & external stake holders including making necessary communication, circulation of minutes, follow-up activities, etc.
- He/ She is required to handle all matters related to Share certificates, transfer of shares, related Complaints, etc.
Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year, from the date of their joining. On successful completion of their training period and on assessment of suitability they will be absorbed as Officer (Grade-II) in the same pay scale with one additional increment (@3% of Basic Pay) and will be on probation for a period of one year.
Selected candidates will be placed on a starting basic pay of Rs.40,000/- pm in the pay scale of Rs.40,000-1,40,000 during their training period. Apart from the above, Dearness Allowance and applicable allowances under cafeteria will also be payable as per Company Rules.
- Selected Candidates are required to execute a Service Bond to serve the Company for a period of 4 years including training period, failing which candidates are liable to pay the liquidated damages amounting to Rs.2,00,000/-. An amount of Rs. 4,000/- pm will be recovered for 47 months and the balance amount will be recovered in the last instalment for liquidated damages of Rs.2,00,000/-. After successful completion of the bond period, the security deposit will be refunded with interest.
- In case of breach of the service agreement during the bond period, the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Only Indian Nationals may apply.
- Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 04.12.2020.
- Reservations for SC / ST / OBC/ EWS candidates will be as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
- The upper age limit indicated above is for general category. Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC will be as per the Govt. of India guide lines i.e., 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- SC/ST candidates are required to submit SC/ST Caste Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India.
How to Apply?
- Applicants shall apply by filling the Application form and forward the filled Application form along with detailed CV and all requisite documents/certificates supporting the qualifications, experience if any, etc., as a single ‘.pdf’ file by 04.12.2020 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating in the Subject : “Application for the Position of MT(CS)”.
- Applications not received within the stipulated date or Applications received without photograph/ signature/ attachments/ proper documents will be summarily rejected without any further correspondence.
Dec 4, 2020
Phone: 080 – 22963279
For more details, click the link below.