About the Organisation
AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education.
Walk-In Interview is scheduled for Junior Resident (Non Academic) posts for Hospital Services under Government of India Residency Scheme, 1992. Applications are invited from interested eligible Indian citizens.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
G.E. Road, Tatibandh
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency will be considered.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
There are a total of 50 vacancies for the given post.
- Unreserved: 28
- SC: 7
- ST: 4
- OBC: 11
Rs. 56,100 per month
How to Apply
- Application form is annexed with the official notification.
- Duly filled application form should be brought along with relevant original documents on the date of interview.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 800
Date of Interview
29 October 2018
- Phone: 0771-2573777
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the job post, visit the official website and view the official notification.