Accenture is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Insurance Analyst for its Gurugram location.
Accenture plc is an Irish-American, professional services company based in Dublin for tax purposes, specializing in information technology services and consulting.
About the Job
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
The Insurance team helps clients and organizations transform their insurance operations into a digital, cost-efficient, agile operating model that helps drive sustainable growth and redefine customer experience. This team provides expertise in the areas of employee benefits, life and annuity, property and casualty and retirement services.
This team is responsible for reinsurance operations, reinsurance accounting, technical accounting, reporting, understanding of claims and collections, and providing support to the underwriter.
The team will also be a subject matter expert and able to review, guide, and train the team to ensure an effective & efficient working environment.
Ensuring delivery of processes and services that meet or exceed established KPIs is also part of the work. The team will also perform and review sub-ledger functions and reconciliations to assist with accounting activity and quarterly closings.
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Microsoft Excel
- Manual Testing
- Detail orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.