Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical at Tata Power Company Limited.
About the Job
- Responsible for service and management of Rooftop Sites
- Develop & Manage Authorized Service Providers
- Ensure smooth supply chain management, Installation & Maintenance requests through OEM/Implementation partners
- Manage/ facilitate warranty claims & AMCs
- Ensure Uptime
- Manage plants via online remote monitoring web interfaces
- Liaise with the regional customer support teams to maintain plant performance. Extend technical support to field teams for data logger configuration and fault rectification
- Ensure configuration of plant monitoring dashboards as per customer requirements
- Ensure preventive maintenance & House keeping
- Collaborate with customers for resolving service-related issues
- Monitor & ensure timely closure of service delivery for signed partnership
No. of Positions
- Ahmedabad: 10
- Bengaluru: 10
- Bhubaneswar: 10
- Chennai: 10
- Delhi: 10
- Hyderabad: 10
- Mumbai: 10
- Pune: 10
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
₹ 6,00,000 to 6,06,000 / Annually
Insurance and other benefits.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the job through this link.
April 30, 2022