Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Engineer (Performance Engineering) at General Electric, Noida.
About General Electric
General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York State and headquartered in Boston.
About the Job
Engineer- Performance Engineering is an intense entry level and vital starting position for people who have a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence, and share in GE’s core beliefs.
The person will go through various challenging and business critical jobs focused upon individuals professional development. Engineer- Performance Engineering will have the technical and business foundation to make innovative contributions proactively and continually to Fossil India’s future.
The person will be a part of Performance Engineering Team which is a cross-functional and diverse engineering Team centered on an approach, mindset, and process. All activities that consider both the business and the technical needs of the customers with the goal of providing a quality product that meets the user’s needs.
The Engineer will work on technically challenging and innovative jobs focused on Systems Engineering” and will be a part of complex Operability studies through Advanced Simulations, taking this to Next Gen”, considering present and future needs for Fossil India Engineering.
This is focused on Analysis, Design, Electrical and Controls, Performance and Validation, Materials & Processes, Services and more.
Experience and training combined with mentoring and guidance through complex New Product Introduction Programs and jobs, prepares members with the technical skills and values needed to achieve a successful technology career at GE Steam Power, Fossil India Business.
- Should have good depth and knowledge on Matlab-Simulink-Simscape/Aspen Hysys and should have dealt with Steady State and Transient analysis. Should have good knowledge on architecture of Modelling, co-relating and integrating available modules/objects with developed functions. The person will be a part of High Fidelity Advanced simulation Programs for Fossil India Products like Wet Flue Gas De-sulfurization, Boilers, Steam Turbines and other evolving technologies.
- Understanding and conceptualizing the design to identify available degrees of freedom within the Model. Developing complex Transfer functions to co-relate various variables which can be realized in form of Algorithm. Having knowledge on Model Based Control is also desired with strong fundamentals on Controls Theory. High learning agility to quickly pick up product knowledge, domain knowledge and software tool expertise to model high fidelity multi physics and mathematical complex models.
- Should have exceptional knowledge on Mass Balance/ Heat Balance/ Rotational Kinetics/ Chemical kinetics. Should be able to co-relate fundamentals of physics and chemistry and build upon High Fidelity models to characterize real time dynamic behaviors associated with Process Plant and Equipment.
- Should have strong focus on Verification and Validation techniques. Able to validate simulation outcome with respect to input data and clearly quantify the extent of predictions and minimize in-accuracies with respect to real world scenarios.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build effective relationship with stakeholders, effective communication skills to be successful in matrix organization.
- Candidate should have passion of multi-skilling, learn other trades and discipline, apply, and contribute. Evolve as a strong Systems Engineer.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.E/ B.Tech (Chemical, Mechanical or similar)
- Passion for technology, Strong customer focus
- Strong Team skills with demonstrated and proactive responsive skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Demonstrated technical leadership in advancing the state of the art in a technical specialty
- Strong commitment to a career in technology and a passion for engineering
- High self-confidence
- Ability to motivate others
- Demonstrated scholastic achievements
- Strong research-oriented and problem-solving skills, learning agility
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.