Amazon is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Digital Content Associate for its Chennai location.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
- Ability to create innovative, multi-platform ad campaigns using Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Leverage creative best practices to optimize user experience and drive performance of key advertising initiatives
- Candidate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content
- Partner with design leadership and product management partners to consistently deliver high-quality creative that meets placement specs.
- Ability to deliver clean, web-ready designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment.
- The Primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, quality checks and edits on digital content for the eBook readers, to validate the accurate conversion to the digital format.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the eBook content requirements, understanding comics, editing tools and operation workflow tools.
- The associate need to continuously adapt and learn new features on the Editors and improve on his/her acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents. The associate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- The associate needs to perform content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality) and usage on the Kindle device. The associate will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team and personal goals.
- The associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to his direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
- The role is an individual contributor role.
- The role requires a graduate degree with exposure to image editing tools, MS office and comfort with numbers.
- In addition the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Self-starter, good team player
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem-solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter operations teams
- Knowledge of or experience in the Publishing industry is a big plus
- Undergraduate from any reputed university
- Proven interpersonal skills & time management
- Exposure to eBooks
- Exposure to Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of XML and HTML standards
- Experience in creating banners/promotions using Photoshop, Illustrator is preferred
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.