Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Cloud Technical Solutions Engineer at Google Cloud.
About Google Cloud
Google Cloud Platform, offered by Google, is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, and YouTube.
About the Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
Their teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Our Technical Solutions Engineers lead and own our largest and most important customer issues in addition to providing support to our other support teams.
You will be a part of a global team that provides 24×7 support to help customers seamlessly make the switch to Google Cloud. When customers cannot resolve issues themselves, your job will be to ensure that they have the necessary tools and processes to swiftly resolve the issue.
You’ll troubleshoot technical problems for customers with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, updating documentation, and when needed, coding/scripting.
Their Technical Solutions team is focused on the customer, and you will help drive the success of Google Cloud by understanding and advocating for our customers’ issues. You will work in a shift pattern or non-standard work hours as needed, and this may include weekend work.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise.
They deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customers on their production Machine Learning deployments to resolve issues and achieve production readiness, availability, and scale.
- Manage issues of Google Cloud customers through effective diagnosis, resolution, documentation, or implementation of investigation tools.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google Cloud’s AI/Machine Learning products/solutions and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, and determining the root cause for customer issues.
- Understand customer issues, advocate for their needs with internal Product and Engineering teams, to find ways to improve the product, and drive production changes.
- Act as subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles to improve Google Cloud, and be part of a team of engineers/consultants that globally ensure 24-hour customer support.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Scikit-learn.
- Experience in advocating for customer needs.
- 1 year of experience in machine learning, recommendation systems, natural language processing, speech recognition, computer vision, or production deployment of machine learning.
- Experience developing and/or training models using machine learning technologies (e.g., TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch).
- Experience with exploratory data analysis, model development, and auxiliary practical concerns in production Machine Learning systems.
- Experience with specific machine learning architectures (e.g., AlexNet, LSTM, Conformers, BERT, etc.).
- Effective leadership and influencing skills in the application of AI or Machine Learning, with the ability to lead the design and implementation of AI-based solutions, web services, and debugging tools.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.