Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the CA Industrial Trainee at HSBC, Gurgaon.
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. HSBC has offices in 64 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America, and South America, serving around 40 million customers.
About the Job
They are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the INM Credit Services team.
- Ensure the highest levels of service both internal and external customers, and with an objective of protecting the interests of the bank at all times
- Checking of the security documents and recommending changes in HUB limits, etc. based on review / completion of necessary documentation; while ensuring adherence to pre-disbursal comments.
- Ensure Security Creation and perfection.
- Track CARM approval comments / conditions and following up with the business on due dates.
- Monitoring credit limits
- Support in driving automation initiatives and doing rigorous testing
- Ensuring adherence to agreed upon SLAs and Improve turnaround times, improve STP and reduce costs and error rates.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal guidelines and implementation of changes to processes at the back of these changes
- Support in preparation of Internal and External MI / Reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- To ensure proper Housekeeping.
- Undergraduate / Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Candidate should have preferably completed 2 year of article ship and should not be appearing for CA exam in May22 attempt.
- The job holder must have knowledge and experience of having worked within Credit Services and be able to deal in a complex legal environment and Indian regulations.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Commercial Banking with a background in Corporate Banking / Trade Finance / Credit Operations / Administration.
- Knowledge of Group Credit systems, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations.
- Good Analytical skills to analyze information received.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
April 22, 2022