Uber is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Business Intelligence Analyst for its Hyderabad location.
Uber Technologies, Inc. is American mobility as service provider. It is based in San Francisco with operations in approximately 72 countries and 10,500 cities.
About the Job
The Business Intelligence team within GSO is pioneering how we run our BPO partner support data around the globe and generate meaningful business intelligence from it. To support this vision, they are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst.
What you will do?
- Provide Daily, Weekly or Monthly reports on Volume, Productivity and Capacity that can be segregated into LOB, site, team lead and/or agent level metrics.
- Provide analysis on data that will assist in decision making for the workforce and operations teams.
- Ensure that queries are always up-to-date and up to global standards.
- Coordinate with other members of the Community Operations team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Build, and maintain detailed models/dashboards for city-level, regional, and global reporting
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep support teams as efficient as possible
What you will need?
- 1-2 years work experience in reporting data using VBA/ Java script, SQL and performing analysis
- Proficiency in editing SQL queries, good knowledge of Excel and Google suite
- Outstanding Analytical, problem solving, Excel and data management skills
- Ability to create dashboards with insightful visualisation.
- Intermediate knowledge on Python
- Hands-on experience using Celonis / Tableau / Google Data Studio
- Openness to stretch beyond the regular shift hours (when required) and deliver on tight deadlines, motivated to continuously learn, upskill and help other team members
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.