Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Business Analyst at Citi Bank, Pune.
About Citi Bank
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.
About the Post
The IT Business Analyst 2 is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team.
The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Formulate and define systems scope and project objectives through research activities
- Analyze business client needs and document requirements by utilizing business analysis procedures and concepts
- Assess applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures or precedents
- Identify risk and consider business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Create and prepare reports, metrics and presentations
- Work as a team to accomplish objectives and define and make recommendations for enhancements
- Participate in validation and testing activities to identify system problems and perform other duties as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2- 5 years’ experience as BA/ Product Owner
- Past experience in payments domain.
- Experience on UI related requirements with client facing interfaces is added bonus.
- Awareness of agile methodology
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage a diverse project portfolio
Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.