IBM is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Back End Developer for its Kochi location.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
About the Job
This position will form part of the team developing and operating this platform for all services in IBM Automation.
Role and Responsibilities
As a member of this squad, as an Automation Platform SaaS (APaaS) backend developer, you will be part of a dynamic and critical component of our Automation strategy.
- You would be responsible for developing and delivering an automated platform using the latest agile and Cloud-native techniques, tools and programming languages.
- You’ll work in a dynamic, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
- You’ll employ IBM’s Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
- Design and code servers, services, applications and databases that are reusable, scalable and meet critical architecture goals.
- Create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that are clean, well-documented, and easy to use.
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
- You have a basic understanding of software development and programming languages.
- You have the ability to learn new skills quickly and use the skills efficiently.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2 to 12 years of IT industry experience
- Proven industry experience in back-end development with at least 2 years’ experience,
- High level industry experience in full stack development with at least 2 years’ experience using multiple coding languages (ideally Node and GO)
- Experienced in Agile methodology and experience in GitHub and ZenHub
- Autonomous and self-learning skills, ability to work independently
- A great team member, working with collaboration and transparency
- Business level English both written and verbal.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with Linux and Kubernetes
- Experience with deployment and management of microservices to Kubernetes or OpenShift clusters
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.