Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Automation Tester at Ericsson, Bangalore.
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Good understanding of testing processes/methodologies and Test Tools.
- Working experience on Test case preparation, test conditions, pre-requisites and execution
- Responsible for driving the SIT, Sanity, Regression, etc. and E2E test execution flow as part of the scrum-based model
- Hands-on experience in Robot framework is mandatory
- Manage Test Environments and report anomalies in the test environment
- Conduct periodic defect triage meeting for defect resolution as part of the scrum team
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Track all results of analysis and defect management using Tools like HP Quality Center, JIRA, etc
- Good English communication skills (both speaking and written)
- Telecom domain experience is required
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Automation Tester at Ericsson, Bangalore