Ramanujan Computing Centre aspires to be a leader in providing excellent State of Art Computational facilities and training in emerging software and applications to the continuous needs of the University and the world.
Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Application Programmer and Professional Assistant -I for the Ramanujan Computing Centre on temporary basis.
1. Application Programmer
- No. of Posts: 02
- Wages: Rs.20,000 to 30,000
2. Professional Assistant -I
- No. of Posts: 01
- Wages: Rs.736 /- per day
How to Apply?
- The applicant shall fill the online application through this link.
- The provided data in the online application form will be verified along with the necessary original certificates and a set of hard as well as soft copy of the originals should be submitted to The Director, Ramanujan Computing Centre, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 at the time of interview.
Feb 14, 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the practical test, written test and interview after scrutinizing the applications. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by email to the shortlisted candidates only. The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates. No TA/DA will be provided for written test and interview. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and other documents submitted. The position is purely on a temporary basis and no applicants can claim regular appointment.
Phone: (044) 2235 8003