Applications are invited for the post of AI/ML – Annotation Analyst at Apple, Hyderabad.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Tech technology companies, alongside Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Facebook.
- Fluency in English reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent active listening skills with the ability to understand verbal nuances in US English dialect
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Understanding of the US region and cultural variations where US English dialect is spoken
- Demonstrates attention to detail and critical thinking skills in evaluation of Siri’s language usage and dialect
- Ability to independently navigate systems and tools
- Demonstrates integrity and focuses on customer privacy
- Experience in content review or a similar environment, prior testing experience preferred
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing work-flows and responsibilities
- Grows with a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Excels at working independently to make timely decisions and take appropriate actions
- Experience as an end user of Siri, similar Intelligent Personal Assistants, or other AI
- Successfully meets or exceeds targets, working within tight deadlines
- Ability to identify business process solutions that increase efficiencies
- Ability to maintain focus and aim for high results through large volumes of tasks
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required
- Ability to work Monday- Friday from 9:00 am-6:00 pm local time; with scheduling and work flexibility based on business needs
- Positions with language skills require strong grammar and cultural awareness
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Successful completion of initial training and certification testing
As part of the Annotation Team, you’ll play a central role in enhancing the user experience. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, technology-focused environment. As an Annotation Analyst, you’ll listen and transcribe audio files and evaluate Siri’s response and language usage, from customers who have opted into the grading program. You’ll use your language and cultural knowledge, along with analytical skills, to evaluate responses against guidelines. Your flexibility and the ability to prioritize tasks is essential.
We focus on the user experience, thinking creatively on how customers use Siri and use this knowledge for improvements. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us build the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be an expert in understanding, supporting and improving the customer experience. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discount.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
AI/ML – Annotation Analyst at Apple, Hyderabad