Applications are invited for Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2022 for School Teachers. The last date of application is 24 January 2022.
Ministry of Education, Government of India has sought nominations for nine Teachers Under Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship- 2022 from independent schools/Government schools other than KVS and NVS affiliated to CBSE.
- Qualification: Applicants who have worked as teachers in primary or secondary schools for at least 5 years.
- Age: Under 35 (born on or after April 2, 1987)
The nomination of teacher along with the following document duly verified by the school principal must be uploaded as pdf attachment at the Google form not later than January 10, 2022.
- 2022 Application for Japanese Government (Mext) Scholarship (Teacher training Student) as per the Format A
- MEXT Scholarship Recommendation From as per the Format B
- 2020 Placement Preference Application Form for Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship (Teacher Training Student) as per the Format C.
- Certificate of Heath as per the Format D.
- Individual research proposals.
- Details of experience, activities carried out by the teachers, annexure and supporting documents as available.
Applications from schools other than CBSE, KVS and NVS can be sent directly to Japan Information Centre, Embassy of Japan.
Term of Scholarship
One and a half year from October.
143,000 Yen/ month (Approx. Rs. 101,400 / month).
24th January 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2022 for School Teachers.
You may also be interested in: