Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the IT Internship opportunity at Ciena, Gurugram.
Ciena Corporation is an American telecommunications networking equipment and software services supplier based in Hanover, Maryland. The company has been described by The Baltimore Sun as the “world’s biggest player in optical connectivity.”
About the Internship
They are looking for candidates who can demonstrate strong acumen and accountability to contribute in the overall project success. The candidate should be upbeat and hard-working to learn new technology, contribute, deliver and document.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for executing cloud infrastructure and automation-related tasks end to end with best-in-class tools and technology.
You will be responsible to manage and automate AWS and Azure cloud environments with a solid focus on proactive monitoring of infrastructure, security, and high availability of servers running in the cloud.
You will also be responsible to bring awareness about the best operations and automation practices and collaborate within Ciena IT.
- Good understanding of Automation techniques and strong Code Development (Terraform, Python) background.
- Good design, testing, troubleshooting, and documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data Analytics skills/knowledge of algorithms to help execute some AI/ML related projects
- Self-starter with a strong “can do” belief, who can work in a dynamic environment with little supervision.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.