Intuit, a global technology platform is offering an online 4-months Intuit Bookkeeping Professional Certificate.
About Intuit Bookkeeping Professional Certificate
The Intuit Bookkeeping Professional Certificate prepares you for a variety of jobs in public accounting, private industry, government, and non-profit organizations—and for the Intuit Certified Bookkeeping Professional exam.
If you are detail-oriented and passionate about solving clients’ problems, this program is for you. You’ll gain a foundational understanding of accounting principles and an introduction to QuickBooks Online through hands-on practice working with real-world accounting scenarios.
Upon completion, you’ll be ready to take the Intuit Certified Bookkeeping Professional exam. With this certification, you will be qualified to apply for a position as a bookkeeper at Intuit QuickBooks Live or anywhere in the field.
What you will learn?
- Build a foundation of basic bookkeeping concepts and accounting measurement.
- Learn how to work through the various phases of the accounting cycle to produce key financial statements.
- Practice interpreting and analyzing financial statements to make key business decisions.
- Define accounting and the concepts of accounting measurement.
There are 4 Courses in this Professional Certificate
- Bookkeeping Basics
- Assets in Accounting
- Liabilities and Equity in Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
Click here to enroll for the Intuit Bookkeeping Professional Certificate Course.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.