Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Software Intern) at General Electric, Bengaluru for the year 2022. Online applications are open for the official website.
GE Healthcare Software is looking for a Software Intern to work on a number of exciting projects that will have a very positive impact on GE’s business.
About GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related disciplines
- Knowledge or willingness to learn C/C++ on Linux
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Java on Linux
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Angular
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry
- Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
- Recognizes collaborative behaviour and participates in collaborative activities
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal priorities contribute to the organization vision.
- As a software intern, you will be responsible for working on POC to advance the tech stack of WHXR products.
- You will actively contribute to the WHXR Platform team with directions from the Architects and other senior members in owning and independently developing a feature or feature set, management.
- Be developing microservices that will allow WHXR products to meet WHXR requirements
- Be developing micro-uis that will allow WHXR products to meet WHXR requirements
- Be exploring technologies to optimize WHXR product architecture
- Prepare and present assessment reports of POCs which include your recommendations to drive decision making
- Work closely with global architects and principal engineers to understand the present architecture and transform it into the next gen architecture.
You may also be interested in: