Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Site Reliability Engineer) at Microsoft for the year 2022.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s in engineering, computer science or related field graduating in 2024
- Must have a minimum of one semester, quarter, or term of school to complete after finishing the internship
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Experience in scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, etc. or object-oriented languages such as C#, C++ or Java are most relevant, but others are acceptable.
- Testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Some experience outside of the classroom environment (like open-source contribution, academic projects) in testing, deploying, and supporting large scale services on Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services), or similar environments.
- You will be part of a global team driving enormous scale and assuring operational excellence while gaining deep understanding of availability, performance, and security
- Develop platforms and frameworks that can be used to host various types of services or automate processes for large scale initiatives
- Evaluate and contribute to product & service design, help shape Site Reliability Engineering strategies, review specifications, design and improve upon core processes
- Work closely with peer engineering teams on defining and implementing improvements to service monitoring and reporting to enhance reliability and capability
- Solve problems in mission critical services and create solutions to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions
- Participate and enhance our data-driven culture by providing statistical trending and analysis using real service data to increase service health and quality
- Providing operational support for day-to-day activities involving deployment of services, configuration of service interaction, etc.
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Site Reliability Engineer) at Microsoft.
You may also be interested in: