Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality. Products include logic synthesis, behavioral synthesis, place and route, static timing analysis, formal verification, hardware description language (SystemC, SystemVerilog/Verilog, VHDL) simulators, as well as transistor-level circuit simulation.
Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (R&D) at Synopsys, Noida.
In this role you will contribute towards backend design for customer projects, support in revising and debugging existing products, create relevant documentation for company products, and run product QA and resolve issues under the supervision of your team lead. You should also understand the memory compiler development and methodology.
- Fundamentals of CMOS, Fabrication Methodology
- Knowledge of layout design methodologies
Sign-off quality tools in the assigned design phase. Have basic knowledge of design principles and practices
- Working knowledge of basic design tools
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of work
- Be a positive participant and active team member
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Ability to do project status reporting
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship opportunity through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Internship Opportunity (R&D) at Synopsys, Noida