Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Program Manager) at Microsoft, Hyderabad for the year 2022. Online applications are open on the official website.
Microsoft Corporation, commonly known as Microsoft, is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States.
- Currently pursuing an MBA (or equivalent) from a Tier-I management institute in India.
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field a plus.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in program management in a technology / product firm is a plus.
- Great communication skills – both oral & written.
- Proven ability to have worked in teams.
The role entails the following three distinct aspects:
- Defining and executing product strategy and roadmap: Defining who the product is for, identifying the fundamental problem that we are solving, understanding the competition, and our core positioning w.r.t to the competition, identifying our approach to the market and partnerships.
- Building the Product: Lots of whiteboarding, storyboarding, sketching and designing, iterating with engineering on tradeoffs between priority/timelines/capabilities, partnering across teams in Microsoft to deliver the solution, performing usability studies, planning versions, legal, marketing, monetization plans etc.
- Connecting with the customer: Evangelizing the product through customer connect, being the ‘face’ of the product, experimentation, and data analysis, iterating on feedback and learnings.
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Program Manager) at Microsoft.
You may also be interested in: