Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Professional Services Intern) at Amazon, Gurugram for the year 2022. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented hands on technical architects/Developer to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
Here at Professional Services, we engage in a wide variety of business critical and global scale projects for customers and partners and help them best utilize the ever-evolving AWS platform. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred; Master’s Degree desired.
- GPA (or equivalent) 3.75+ (Transcript required)
- 1+ years of an application programming and/or hands-on technical application architecture experience, side projects are preferred.
- Hands on programing skills in any of the following: C++, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET, Python
- Contribute full time during internships
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (50+%)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- English CET-6
- Experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Experience with designing and building application using Container or serverless technologies
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Experience working in distributed development teams
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
- TOEFL 100+ or IELTS 7.0+
You may also be interested in: