Applications are invited for an Internship from PG/Research Students for 2022-23 at the National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD), New Delhi.
The National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) is an Indian government agency in New Delhi under the Ministry of Women and Children Development tasked with promotion of voluntary action research, training and documentation in the overall domain of women empowerment and child development in India.
Aim of the Internship
- To familiarize the interested and willing PG/Research students with the overall process of training and research in Women & Child Development schemes and programmes.
- It is neither a job nor any such assurance for a job in NIPCCD or elsewhere.
Salient Features of the Internship
- The internship will be available to Post Graduate (PG) and Research Students during their holidays, who are willing to have an exposure/familiarization to overall processes involved in the child development, women development, ICDS training, voluntary action & counselling.
- Each Intern will be provided with a minimum logistic support i.e. office space with access to intercom facility and computer facility.
- The interns would be attached with any of the Additional/Joint Director incharge of specialized Divisions e.g. Child Development, Women Development, Training, Public Cooperation and Regional Directors in charge of NIPCCD Regional Centres located at Bengaluru, Guwahati, Lucknow, Indore and Mohali. Such interns may also be sent to different States/ UTs to study the functioning of AWCs, Children Homes, etc. and may be associated with Social Audit of such AWCs and Children Homes. They may be required to spend at least 50% of their time of internship in field with concrete assignments. They will be entitled for TA/DA as applicable to the regular staff of the Institute drawing Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- only during their field visit.
- These interns will be required to present a brief report/paper at the end of their assignment highlighting their observations and the suggestions, if any.
- Certificates will be issued to the interns at the end of their internship.
Duration of the Internship
Duration of internship will not be exceeding a period of 2 months.
How to Apply?
- The interested PG/Research students pursuing studies at various Universities and recognized Research Institutes may send their applications in the proforma along with their CVs (optional) latest by 31st March, 2022.
- These applications may be sent either by post or e-mail or by hand to reach NIPCCD, Coordination Unit, 5, Siri Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi110016. The internship period would be between May, 2022- August, 2022.
- The candidate will be required to produce a permission letter from their Supervisor or Head of Department, in case interested to join internship during holidays.
March 31, 2022