Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Design and Operation) at Teach for India, Bengaluru for the year 2022.
About Teach for India
Teach For India is on a journey to reach an India free of poverty and filled with love by ending educational inequity in our country. Twelve years into our journey we are a movement of 3800 Alumni working at all levels of the education system, who are reaching 1 in 10 children across the country.
These Alumni have graduated from our two-year Fellowship Program where they taught in under-resourced classrooms to put 32,000 low-income children on a different life path. Today, we have 970 Fellows and are the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem in India.
The Intern will play a key role in supporting city operations, thus playing a crucial role in shaping Teach For India’s work for the next decade. Working directly with the city leadership team, the intern will have a front-row seat to key strategic decisions and operations in the city and will support the team with data analysis, design of presentations, communications, and operations.
The duration of the internship will be 6 months. You are the right fit for this internship if designing creative presentations and communicating impactfully are your strengths, and you have a deep desire to contribute to deep and impactful work in the education sector.
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Canva
- Proficiency in Design software (optional)
Competencies and Abilities
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time across different projects
- Ability to work with, and invest, multiple stakeholders towards common outcomes
Minimum Qualifications, Experiences and Expectations
- Laptop required
- Time commitment: 5 days per week
- Support the City Director with developing and executing priorities, cultivate a weekly plan of action
- Support the leadership team with strategic decisions through data analysis and presentations
- Design newsletters, mailers for communication to internal and external stakeholders
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Design and Operation) at Teach for India.
You may also be interested in: