Applications are invited Internship Opportunity (Data Science) for University Graduates at Microsoft for the year 2022.
Microsoft Corporation, commonly known as Microsoft, is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States.
- B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7/10 CGPA. Batch of 2024. (No backlogs)
- Kaggle score is a plus.
- Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus
- Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.
- Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations and predictive models
- Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs
- Bring data to life using rich visualizations
- Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next generation feature sets.
- Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services
- Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
- Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
- Work in product teams shipping large scale end to end applications/solutions.
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Data Science) for University Graduates at Microsoft.
You may also be interested in: