NoticeBard.com invites applications from graduate students for a work-from-home internship in the field of ‘Content Management’.
Noticebard.com (the website you are at right now) is an online media platform which publishes useful educational opportunities enabling informed and inspired careers.
We publish educational opportunities of various streams: Engineering, Science, Medicine, Arts, Business, Commerce, Other Streams, and even contests and competitions for school children.
If you are always on the hunt for exciting educational opportunities, and if you like formatting, editing, and proof-reading content, this internship could be for you!
About the Internship
The internship will give you the opportunity to learn about online content management, online media entrepreneurship, editing and proof-reading, and enhance your marketing skills as well!
No. of Positions
Second and Final year Graduate students are eligible to apply for the internship. Students from below mentioned fields will be preferred:
- Social Science
- Business & Management
- Finding and researching events and opportunities for NoticeBard.com.
- Curating, formatting, editing, and optimizing (SEOing) content as per our internal formatting guidelines. This will form a large chunk of your work.
- Marketing posts: sharing posts on social media, emailing colleges and organizers, effectuating media partnerships.
- Learn the ins and outs of online content management and online media business. This could work very well for your future as there are tons of jobs in the field of content management.
- Improve your writing, research, formatting, and editing skills.
- If you are a writer at heart, this internship coupled with our blogging course can kick-start your writing career (though you will NOT be doing much creative writing during this internship).
- Help 1000s of your peers make informed and inspired choices about their careers.
- Get clarity about your own careers and be better informed about your internships, and jobs. ‘Careers and jobs’ is our pet-project.
- Location: Work-from-home/remote.
- Time duration: The internship will start from Aug 15 and we are looking for a minimum engagement of 5-6 months.
- Time commitment: 3 hours a day; 6 days a week.
- Stipend: Rs. 5000/month based on performance.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply via this page.
31 July 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you don’t hear from us by Aug 5, please consider that your application was not found to be the right fit, for now.
I need a job in work from home so,I’m applied This job
I am Dhanalakshmi. M
BCA 3rd study from this year
I finished typing lower with destination