Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Consumer Insights) at NielsenIQ, Mumbai.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide.
About the Internship
They are looking to hire passionate and agile individuals as interns who can take a high degree of ownership and deliver results in a fast-paced and evolving business division.
The person would be assisting the Quantitative CPG/Retail team in their project work in terms of questionnaire checking, charting for report preparation, analyses and any other assistance. The person would get good exposure to the various types of Quantitative studies.
- Post Graduate in MBA (Marketing as majors/ specialization subject) or any other related field
- Adept in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint with good presentation skills
- Strong analytic skills and ability to structure high volume data
- High degree of ownership, agility and willingness to get tasks completed within short durations
- Team working skills
- Data interpretation & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing timelines for various tasks, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.