Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Communications- Graphic Design) at Teach for India for the year 2022. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Teach for India
Teach For India is on a journey to reach an India free of poverty and filled with love by ending educational inequity in our country. Twelve years into our journey we are a movement of 3800 Alumni working at all levels of the education system, who are reaching 1 in 10 children across the country.
These Alumni have graduated from our two-year Fellowship Program where they taught in under-resourced classrooms to put 32,000 low-income children on a different life path. Today, we have 970 Fellows and are the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem in India.
The Graphic Design Intern will assist the Marketing and Communications team in conceptualizing and designing the Teach For India brand through digital marketing and print collaterals. This position is an opportunity for young individuals to get a holistic sense of the powerful role that design plays in communication strategy and garner exposure to a wide array of differentiated design projects.
- Create digital and print creatives for Teach For India.
- Assist in developing a diverse design language and templates that are unique to platforms while keeping in mind the brand manual.
- Use visuals as a powerful medium for storytelling.
- Be a design custodian while ensuring that all touchpoints are in line with the creative vision and ensuring that the designs are consistent across all of our online and offline communications.
- Assist in conceptualizing, directing, executing, producing, and troubleshooting all aspects of design initiatives.
- Continually maintain awareness of customer behaviour towards design to optimize engagement.
- Illustrate ideas in various looks and styles, and quickly translate content into visuals.
- Have a basic understanding of print and vendor management.
Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Ahmedabad.
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Communications- Graphic Design) at Teach for India.
You may also be interested in: