Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Cloud Support DataBase) at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2022. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), an Amazon.com Company, has been the world’s leading cloud provider for more than 15 years with the most mature, comprehensive, and broadly adopted cloud platform. Amazon Internet Services Private Limited, or AISPL, undertakes the resale and marketing of cloud services for AWS in India.
Millions of customers in over 190 countries – from the fastest growing startups to the largest enterprises, through to leading government agencies – all place their trust in AWS to power their infrastructure, and deliver innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Oracle, Mysql, PostgreSQL and SQL Server
- DB performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Experienced at setting up monitoring / alarming for production DB environments
- Some experience with NoSQL technologies like DynamoDB , Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra or Riak
- Linux/Windows system administration fundamentals.
- Experienced with Linux/Windows system monitoring and analysis
- Good understanding of distributed computing environments
- Good understanding on DNS, TCP/IP protocols.
- Technology-related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with customer service experience / strong customer focus
- Self-starter who is excited about learning new technologies on a regular basis
Role & Responsibilities
Every day of this 6-month internship program will bring new and exciting challenges on the job:
- As a Cloud Support Engineer Intern you will benefit from the opportunity to gain experience with AWS cloud services including EC2, load balancers, and S3 storage solutions.
- Collaborate with engineers and their peers in a virtual classroom to learn about AWS services, and practice troubleshooting techniques.
- You’ll have an opportunity to apply your new skills through customer case simulations.
- Participate in projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
- You will work on new and existing projects, have the opportunity to obtain AWS certifications, and attend professional development events.
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Cloud Support DataBase) at Amazon.
You may also be interested in: