KGC International is inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for the Internship opportunity for their Pune offices.
About the KGC International
KGC International facilitates business partnership and brings in a revolutionary change by sourcing out products in demand, fulfilling clients’ needs, and eventually enhancing their business.
KGC International has worldwide offices in India, UAE, UK, USA, and Colombia.
About the Internship
KGC International is currently looking for interns for a period of one year and thereafter successful and competent candidates would be absorbed as full-time employees in the company on a variable salary. Candidates will get a lot of exposure to the international market, challenges, and how to overcome them.
No. of Vacancies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling Vendor approvals & pre-qualifications for various utilities.
- Organize seminars/events/workshops through close coordination, both internally and externally.
- Greet and receive visitors.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports, and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, etc.
- Arrange for minutes of meetings.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Set up and maintain filing systems.
- Maintain Export database.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- New customer development.
- Coordinate with principals for offers and maintain a neat record of each offer’s success rate and status.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Helps prepare office budget.
- Keep a track of pricing for comparison over the past levels.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle them accordingly.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepare, compile and maintain travel vouchers and records.
- Prepare and analyze statistical reports.
- Overall responsible for providing support to business development.
Graduate in any faculty supplemented by MBA, with suitable Presentation and Communication Skills and good knowledge of MS Office.
Note: Extensive training will be provided to all the interns.
The stipend will be given on the basis of caliber and competency
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 9870600406/ 9823477479
- Website: https://www.kgcintl.com/