Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the 6-weeks Internship Opportunity at Azim Premji University, Bengaluru.
About the University
Azim Premji University is a non-profit and private university, located in Bangalore established by the Azim Premji University Act 2010 as a not-for-profit University and is recognized by The University Grants Commission under Section 2F.
About the Project
Professor Vikas Maniar of Azim Premji University is working to create a repository for educational documents. These documents may include Court judgments, CABE reports, committee and commission reports and reports by various state governments etc.
This vast repository of documents is going to be a valuable resource for researchers in the educational space. This internship program invites you to be a part of this mission.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be given access to educational documents. You can get involved in the following works:
- Reading the documents and producing abstracts of them. You will be given basic guidance and training through online meetings.
- Locating important documents from the web.
- Editing of documents.
- Organising the documents.
Requirements and Qualifications
They are looking for:
- Young motivated students with an active interest in the policy domain.
- Reading and writing proficiency in English.
- The candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree.(Students in the final year of their graduation can also apply)
- One who believes in time bound delivery of work.
Duration of internship
This is a six-week-long internship that will be conducted in online mode. It is scheduled to start from 17th April 2022 and will conclude on 1st June 2022.
Process of Application
Interested students can apply for this internship through this link. Selected students will be notified through the registered mail id.
What will you get from this internship?
- Certificate of completion of the internship which will recognise your academic labor.
- Access to sessions on different themes of education policy on a weekly or alternate week basis.
- Exposure to educational policy documents.
- This is an UNPAID internship.
For any queries write to: email@example.com.