To enhance and deepen the dialogue about relevant energy issues, the German Chancellor and the Indian Prime Minister established the Indo-German Energy Forum (IGEF) in 2006. For their operations in India/New Delhi, they are looking for an Intern (m/f) at Indo-German Energy Forum (IGEF) Support Office.
- Assist the Director of IGEF in planning and organizing IGEF events.
- Communication with project partners in India and Germany
- Preparing the Terms of Reference for studies.
- Support the team in the implementation of a communication strategy for the project.
- Draft news items and press releases for events and activities.
- Support in conducting research, website updates and dissemination of information, including contribution to the IGEF newsletter.
- Assists in implementing project activities related to Energy efficiency and Renewable Energy by providing inputs to reports, briefings and background papers.
- Final year Bachelor’s/Master’s students of Energy Engineering/Environmental Sciences/ Economics/Journalism/Project-/Event-Management or students who have completed graduation or higher studies not more than 6 months ago.
- Perfect command of German and English language.
- Good research and writing/editing skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in an intercultural organisation.
- Excellent MS-Office skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- First long-term experience in GIZ partner countries is an advantage.
- Job related professional experience in the field of energy or project/event management is preferred.
A monthly stipend of € 1.520,- (gross) and depending on the country of assignment a monthly expatriation allowance (gross), predetermined by GIZ will be paid on top.
How to Apply?
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: September 16, 2018.