Teach for India invites applications for the internship opportunity (Human Resource) for Mumbai and Delhi locations for the year 2020. Applications are open on the official website.
At Teach For India, finding the right people who are mission-driven is critical to what we do. Hence, we put our efforts to ensure that we engage with a diverse group of people to understand what drives them. We deeply care about our applicants and try to provide them with the best applicant experience by keeping them at the center of what we do.
The intern will play a pivotal role in helping us provide an excellent experience to all our Staff applicants. In this process, the intern will have the opportunity to understand the Staff hiring process of Teach For India from end to end, and work with multiple stakeholders within the organization.
An ideal candidate will-
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to manage time well
- Get things done well, with limited or no supervision, and within established timelines
- Learn quickly
- Maintain a high degree of attention to detail
- Have the ability to adapt to and handle constant changes
- Assist and ensure timely application screening and applicant communication
- Ensure Interviews and Reference Checks are conducted with an objective to minimize Turnaround Time (TAT)
- Assist in updating and maintaining the Staff Database regularly
- Keep a track of applicant pipeline and follow up with necessary stakeholders
- Any other projects that may be ongoing at the time
The duration of the internship would be for a period of 3-6 months.
About Teach for India
At Teach For India, we build a nationwide movement of leaders who work relentlessly to end educational inequity. Ten years into our journey we have 900 Fellows who grow as leaders while teaching 32,000 low-income children and a growing movement of 3400 Alumni who work at all levels of the education system.
We are the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem. Over the next 3 years, we aim to keep growing this talent pipeline, supporting our Alumni to have even greater impact and innovating constantly to get closer to our vision. Our work will only be done when we have built a movement of leaders large enough to ensure that every child in India attains an excellent education.
Apply here for Internship Opportunity (Human Resource) at Teach for India.